4 Canterbury Lane, Monroe, Ct. 06468.
Private Retreat in Beautiful Neighborhood
Download the Brochure.
Location, location, location! This gracious home is uniquely situated on a wonderful private 2 acre site at the end of a cul-de-sac. Marvelous home for entertaining! Spacious, upscale living room with dramatic windows and vaulted 17 ft. ceiling w/ skylights. Great kitchen and family room combo for family togetherness. Layout flows easily and includes indoor/outdoor access thru new glass sliders to mahogony deck. Updated kitchen w/ granite & SS appliances. Many recent improvements to property including driveway, roof, gutters, windows, trim, deck, walkways, lighting & garage doors.
4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Updated
Kitchen, Office on Main Floor,
3300+ sq.ft., 2 acres, on cul-de-sac
Beautiful private 2 acre site on cul-de-sac in lovely, established neighborhood
Marvelous layout for entertaining. Two story foyer opens to spacious living room with 17 ft. vaulted ceiling and dramatic windows front and back.
Large dining room with lovely view accommodates guests in gracious style.
The large Kitchen and Family Room combination is the heart of this home and provides a perfect gathering place for family and friends. Ample granite countertops with seating for 5 allows for supervision of homework during meal preparation. Built-in desk area promotes efficient multi-tasking. Stainless steel appliances and gas range complete this kitchen suite. Laundry room adjoining. Dining area with bay windows provides serene Nature views and great birdwatching!
Sunny Office/Den on main floor adjoining Family Room. Glass pocket doors afford quiet privacy. Builtin corner cabinet. Beautiful bow windows and sliding glass doors to deck brings Nature within easy reach. Wood burning stove adds inviting warmth to this special room.
Master bedroom suite with walk-in California Closet. All bedrooms have beautiful views.
Luxurious master bath with jacuzzi, skylight and custom-painted wall murals.
Recent Updates to 4 Canterbury Lane:
- New Driveway
- Roof and Leafguard gutters
- Thermopane windows, skylights and glass sliders - 3 bay windows
- Mahagony deck and brick walkways
- Exterior trim
- Exterior lighting
- Garage doors
- Smoke detectors
- High-efficiency furnace, water heater & central air
- Pellet stove for fuel efficiency
| ROOM || LEVEL || APPROX. SIZE || FEATURES |
| Kitchen || Main || 19'6" x 16' || Granite counters, SS appl., desk, fan, eat-in dining, & breakfast bar |
| Family Room || Main || 20" x 15'4" || Brick fireplace w/ pellet stove, glass sliders to deck |
| Living Room || Main || 17' x 23' || 17 ft. ceiling, Palladian windows, gas fireplace w/ marble |
| Dining Room || Main || 14'8" x 15'3" || Bay Wall/Windows (not incl. in measuremt.), custom wall covering |
| Foyer || Main || 8'2" across || Two story foyer, chandelier, carved front door, marble floor |
| Office/Den || Main || 12'9" x 15'8" || Wood stove, Bay wall/Windows, Pocket Doors & Slider to deck |
| Powder Room || Main || 5' x 9'5" || Custom wall painting |
| Laundry || Main || 6'4" x 6'5" || Off Kitchen, Closet |
| Master BR || Upper || 15'6" x 18'10" || Walk-In California Closet |
| Master Bath || Upper || 7'4" x 13'3" & 6' x 10' || Jacuzzi & Skylight, Custom wall painting |
| BR/Study || Upper || 16'9" x 12'7" || Walk-in Closet |
| Bedroom || Upper || 12'4" x 15' || |
| Bedroom || Upper || 13'2" x 14'8" || |
| Hall Bath || Upper || 4'11" x 14'5" || |
| Double Garage || Main || 24' x 22' deep || |
Perfect Balance of Privacy and Convenient Access from 4 Canterbury Lane
- 4 minutes to Monroe Town Center, on the Green: Town Hall, Police Station, Edith Wheeler Memorial Library, Farmer's Market, Churches
- 3 minutes to St. Jude's Catholic School (K-8)
- 7 minutes to Fawn Hollow Elementary School
- 7 minutes to Jockey Hollow Middle School
- 7 minutes to Masuk High School
- 2 minutes to Route 110
- 3 minures to Route 111
- 8 minutes to Route 25 Connector
- 11 minutes to Route 8
- 14 minutes to Route 15, Merritt Parkway
- 17 minutes to I-95, CT Turnpike
- 18 minutes to I-84
- 20 minutes to Bridgeport Train Station
- 4 minutes to Route 111 Retail/Commercial area (5 miles long): Stop & Shop, Big Y, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Banks, Home Depot, Restaurants, Dunkin Donuts, Subway
- 16 minutes to Westfield-Trumbull Mall
- 2 minutes to Whitney Farms Golf Course
- 3 minutes to Jones Family Farms & Winery Harvest your own strawberries, blueberries, pumpkins & Christmas trees
- 7 minutes to Wolfe Park - swimming, playground, tennis, basketball
- 9 minutes to Great Hollow Lake - swimming, trout fishing
- 9 minutes to Lakewood-Trumbull YMCA
Call Steve Hodson at 203-260-1369 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments.
The information above as been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy, we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it.